World-Class Flooring & Renovations Services
Modernview Renovations is a premier flooring contractor that serves residential and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding communities. Our mission is your mission – helping you get a beautiful new floor of your dreams. We aim to achieve this every time and strive to provide you quality, service and value.
We are committed to providing unsurpassed customer service, quality, and value in a socially responsible manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the questions we receive the most about our services.
If we missed anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help
What does an estimate include?
Our flooring project estimates include both material costs and installation costs. This way, we can ensure your quote includes a manufacturer-approved installation process which protects your warranty.
How long does a consultation take?
Which flooring material is the most durable?
Almost every flooring material has a high-quality version that can last a lifetime. Whether it’s tile, hardwood, or vinyl flooring, a Design Associate can help you find a product that matches both your design goals and your durability requirements.
For commercial spaces, some durable floors may work better than others. For example, durable carpet squares or luxury vinyl tile may be “softer” than a stone floor, but they are easier to replace, repair or upgrade.
What is the best flooring brand?
There are many flooring brands to choose from on the market, but finding the best brand is all about choosing what features work best for your unique needs.
Modernview Renovations flooring company will help you find the best quality flooring materials for your installation project.
But, that’s not all…
If you already have a favorite brand in mind, we can place a special order for your installation project. We can order almost any flooring material directly from the manufacturer.
What type of flooring installation is the most pet-friendly?
Our signature design consultations streamline the flooring installation process in four simple steps. Here’s what you can expect when you schedule a free meeting with a design associate:
- Carpet Installation. Our selection of STAINMASTER® carpeting prevents stains and is easy to clean.
- Bamboo Flooring. Bamboo is a highly durable type of hardwood that is also scratch resistant.
- Laminate Flooring. Laminate is scratch resistant and inexpensive to repair or replace.
- Tile Flooring. Tile floors prevent deep scratches from claws and are very easy to clean.
- Vinyl Flooring. Vinyl floors are easy to clean, tough on stains and have simple maintenance.
For even more options, be sure to ask your Design Associate about how to get pet-friendly floors for your home or office.
How do I match the new floors with my current style?
Our Design Associates are experts at helping you find a flooring product that matches your style. But, before you schedule a free consultation, here are four design tips to help you get started:
- Choose complementary colors
- Use contrasting textures
- Consider how the room will be used — carpeting doesn’t go into a kitchen!
- Don’t be afraid to express your unique style
What types of flooring installation are waterproof?
Some flooring materials are naturally water resistant, such as luxury vinyl tile, vinyl flooring, ceramic tile, porcelain tile flooring and rubber flooring.
But that’s not all…
Additional water-resistant/repellant coatings may also be available for materials such as carpet and hardwood.
What furniture goes best with hardwood flooring?
- Avoid wood-look furniture if possible
- If you do use wood-look furniture, make sure it matches your hardwood perfectly
- Use lighter colored furniture with dark hardwood floors and vice versa
- With lighter hardwood finishes, use furniture with interesting textures